Sunday, September 23, 2012

Product Highlight: Bath Salt Soaks

I am working like a busy little bee preparing so many awesome products for my next event, the Indie Garage Sale, next weekend. My kitchen smells wonderful (although it looks like a bomb went off)! While I really enjoy making all of these products, tweaking recipes and such.... it is REALLY time consuming!

I am thrilled with how so many of my products are turning out - not just because of the health and beauty benefits of the high quality and natural ingredients I use, but also in how the packaging is turning out. Hey, I'm finally putting that Journalism degree to good use! Ha! 

I wanted to share some pictures of my batch of bath salt soaks. Due to the high prevalance of "Bath Salts" (as in the street drugs), I cannot justify calling these bath salts. Every time I tell some one that I'm making bath salts, I get the "Oh, ha ha... so you're in THAT kind of business" line. Oh yes... that just never gets old. 


Anyway, here is how the salt soaks turned out.


Another somewhat fuzzy picture
 


I made four distinct scents: lavender, peppermint and lemongrass, and eucalyptus lavender. Each soak is made with a healing blend of salts (epsom, coarse dead sea, himalayan pink, and fine atlantic) and pure doTERRA essential oils. The soaks are packaged in a hinged bale jar, include a small wooden scoop, and are finished with a matching ribbon. They would make a great gift!

I will have these listed on my Etsy page very soon. In the meantime, if you would like to order any soaks, please email me. They are $12 each, plus tax (and shipping).  I can also custom make salt soaks using other essential oils (lemon, wild orange, patchouli, cedarwood, cinnamon, white fir, bergamot, litsea). I am already taking holiday orders!

                             Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment