Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I'm back!

Hi there! I'm back on the grid after a busy week followed by a long weekend out of town. I've been back for about 48 hours, and I've had a chance to catch up with the kids, go to work, cook a couple dinners, sweep the floor 16 times, fold 27 loads of laundry and mop twice.  These numbers may be a slight exaggeration, but it sure doesn't feel like it!

Does this scenario sound familiar? You clean your house and do all this laundry to prepare for a trip, but as soon as you get back, you have to do it all over again?! No matter how long I'm gone, the "settling in" always feels overwhelming for a couple days. Thank goodness for our amazing baby/pet sitter. She is invaluable!!

Anyway, to the three of you who read this blog, I just wanted to let you know that I haven't let this fall by the wayside... I've just been a little busy. In the coming weeks, in between crazy sessions in the kitchen preparing for my holiday shows, I will be highlighting more products that make excellent gifts for the holidays.

These will include: Beeswax Lotion Bars, Healing Avocado Salve, Aromatherapy Sprays, All-Purpose Cleaner and Hardwood Cleaner, plus a few extras that I am concocting especially for the holidays.


As a completely random side note, I am really excited about a lecture I will be attending tomorrow. Geoffrey Canada, an educational activist and founder of the Harlem Children's Zone, will be speaking in Utica tomorrow. For more information, please visit www.hcz.org.


Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment